Client Service Partner; Former Chairman, PwC Switzerland; Member, stars Foundation Board, Zurich, Switzerland
Stefan has been a Partner at PwC since 2002 and disposes of extensive experience in the field of reporting under Swiss and international accounting principles (IFRS and US GAAP). He has led a number of special projects such as capital market transactions, due diligence projects, restructurings and reorganisations. In his function as Global Engagement Partner, he is in charge of auditing numerous multi-national groups domiciled in Switzerland, mainly in the industrial sector.
Until 2013, he was responsible for the Industrial Markets segment at PwC Switzerland (manufacturing, chemicals, transport&logistics, and professional services).
Between 2013 – 2015 Stefan was the Head of the Assurance Business Unit Trade, Industry, Services for Zurich and Eastern Switzerland with 6 Offices and 200 People.
From 2015 – 2018, he was leading the Assurance Markets for Trade Industry Services and Member of the Assurance Executive Team. Furthermore, he was a member of PwC Switzerland’s Oversight Board and member of the Audit Committee.
From 2018 to 2022 Stefan has served as Chairman of PwC Switzerland’s Board of Directors.
– Assignments in London, Madagascar, Montreal
– Client Service Partner for listed and non-listed multinationals
– Member of the Swiss Oversight Board, PwC Switzerland, since 2011
– Member of the Board of Trustees of Avenir Suisse
– Member of the Board of the Zurich Chamber of Commerce
– Member of the Advisory Board of the Liechtenstein Dialogue for Development (LDD)
– Member of the Board of the «Zürcher Volkswirtschatliche Gesellschaft»
– Member of the Foundation Board of «Festspiele Zürich»
– Member of the IMD Alumni