Some of the stars Nepal alumni: Om Bahadur BASNET, Prabin LAGHU, Samjhana KHAREL, Karvika THAPA, Jaleshowar PANDEY, Kapil REGMI, President, stars Nepal alumni chapter, Bikash GURUNG
Nepal stands at a challenging juncture as the country is gearing up for a major socioeconomic transformation. The stars Nepal alumni study tour offers the unique opportunity to explore Nepal’s Vision 2030.
- Date: 1-4 March 2020
- Venue: Kathmandu, Radisson Hotel
- Programme (subject to change): click here
- Participants: About 15-20 International Business and Opinion Leaders, incl. CEOs and Chairmen
- Participation fee: CHF 1‘500.- (including accommodation, meals, local transport and site visits – see our terms and conditions)
- Please register online as soon as possible
Objectives of the study tour:
- Gain a better understanding of the business, politics and society of Nepal.
- Get first-hand insights from interactive discussions with senior government and c-level business leaders from Nepal and foreign companies.
- Study the business and investment opportunities in Nepal.
Get the most out of your journey to Asia and combine your participation at the stars Singapore symposium with the stars study tour to Nepal. A stars delegation will take the following flight from Singapore:
- Date: 29 February 2020
- Departure: 17.40 from Changi Airport, Singapore
- Arrival: 20.40 at Tribhuvan, Kathmandu
- Flight Number: MI 414, Silkair
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.