stars China symposium 2024 The 9th edition of the stars China symposium will take place at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen from 3-6 November 2024.
In cooperation with our Programme Partner China Macro Group (CMG)
, Zurich, Munich, Beijing.
Distinctive Features of stars Symposia
- Exclusive circle of 60-80 international "Leaders of the Next Generation", typically one to two levels below C-level or equivalent, with the potential to move up to C-level, nominated by Chairmen, CEOs and other outstanding personalities, mainly from Business but also from Science, Politics, Culture, NGOs and Media
- Content-driven, future-oriented, highly interactive programme
- Inspiring global alumni network
- Get on-the-ground impressions in Shenzhen and the Greater Bay Area (GBA) through visits and discussions with global high-tech champions
- Understand the state of the Chinese economy, particularly the digital and green economy and the opportunities for foreign business, the demographic challenges and China’s foreign policy
- Broaden the horizon to better understand major global trends, which will impact business and society over the next couple of years and act as a dialogue forum between China and the world
- Engage in interdisciplinary and intercultural dialogue and contribute to the personal development to drive responsible and sustainable actions